In no particular order…
- The Bookseller:Futurebook – Philip Jones has a great analogy to an earthquake
- Writing on the Ether – Porter Anderson has a great analogy to Frankenstein
- The Digital Reader – Nate Hoffelder asks the direct question: what good has agency even done for publishers?
- Mike Cane’s xBlog – Mike reminds us that Amazon is not the only ebook vendor
- DBW – Jeremy Greenfield points out that ebook prices at Amazon are going up
- Publishers Lunch – Cader is, as always, right there with the facts
- Paid Content – Laura Hazard Owen rounds up a great holistic picture of the entire situation
- Wired – Tim Carmody thinks Bezos owes Eric Holder a favor
- Teleread – Jane Litte breaks it down
I’ll update this as analyses continue.